“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
– Virginia Woolf
Are you planning an Asian-inspired holiday party or function for your company? A soirée at home? Is it a cocktail party with Asian tapas or hors d’oeuvres? A sit-down dinner? Let Saffron 59 cater your event as only we know how.
Our menus are inspired by far flung cuisines, from Hanoi to Mumbai, from Singapore to Brooklyn Heights. Whether you desire gluten free, vegan or a meat lover's delight, we have you covered using local, seasonal ingredients.
Saffron 59 will create a dazzling celebration with our renowned passion for delicious flavors and flair. Our trademark selections of exciting global-themed cocktails and special alluring tastes will make your party the talk of anyone’s.
Based on last year’s demand, here are some of the most requested dishes along with some of our all time favorites:
- Wontons with Chinese Celery and Black Mushrooms
- Taro Cakes with Leeks, Green Onion and River Shrimp
- Heirloom Pumpkin Ravioli with Pan-Fried Crepes (with Coconut Kashmiri Red Curry Dipping Sauce)
- Charred Skirt Steak Marinated with Garlic Parsley
- Roast Kerala Lamb with Green Chile, Curry Leaves and Ginger
- Pan-Seared Wild Salmon with Tamarind Pulp and Mustard Seeds
- Forbidden Rice with Asparagus, Peas, Wild Mushrooms and Scallions