Here are some of the behind the scene pictures for the $888 plate dinner for Museum of Chinese in America in New York this past Monday.
- Seared Chicken with Sesame and Jumbo Prawns in a taro basket (with caramelized walnuts and snow peas)
- Grilled Aged Rib Eye Steak — charred — topped with parsley garlic pesto
- Shanghai Baby Bok Choy with Xiao Sing Rice Wine and How See — Dried Oyster (large Chinese mushroom)
- Maine Lobster Laced with Ginger and Scallions (bedded with Fun See -glass noodle)
- Steamed Stripe bass with sesame oil and Enoki Mushroom (wilted spring onion)
- E-Fu Noodles with Black Mushroom burnt yellow chive (Longevity egg noodle with Choy Sum vegetable)
- Double Happiness Fried Rice with baby corn and English peas (with Shallot Crisp)