Scorching hot summers, sprinklers on the fire hydrants along the highway, as my mom’s friends picked up all eight of us and drove along the Brooklyn Queens Expressway.
- 8 lb. rib eye steak -1 1/2 inch thick
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons sake (or rice wine or sherry)
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 8 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 scallions (green onions), minced
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Preheat the grill to 450 degree.Charred the steak for 2 min. each side. let cook and sliced 1/4 inch thick...
served with basil parsley garlic pesto sauce.