“I did not get a chance to properly thank you for everything you did to make my wedding so beautifully wonderful and special...THANK YOU so very much. And it was such a relief to have your team there to take care of all the details for the evening, leaving us to simply enjoy the wedding and our guests. Thank you also for the very thoughtful addition of the macaroons at the end of the night” --Judy M. Chen
- Longevity Noodle - The noodle is symbolic to long life at weddings and celebrations.
- Jewels of the Sea - The type of soup has some significance, indicates wealth because the ingredients are very luxurious.
- Roast Suckling Pig - Roasted pork is a symbol of virginity.
- Chicken and Lobster - Having chicken and lobster at the wedding indicates “dragon” and “phoenix” are living in harmony and the yin and yang elements are balanced in the family.
- Fish - Serving fish represents the hope that the couple will experience a wealthy life together with abundance because the pronunciation of fish is the same as "abundance.”
- Double Happiness Fried Rice - "Double happiness" wishes the newlyweds marital bliss and to have children soon. Xi is a symbol of fertility.
- Roast Duck - Considered as red dish, the red color signifies happiness. The dish comes with the legs and head as a symbol of completeness.